CheckMark Payroll New Features
Payroll Update 2019
- On Calculate pay window, added new field to add all incomes and gives a total for Gross Wages below that section of the window.
- Added the ability to import hours by department into the Distribute Hours window.
- Added option to show Employer Match on paycheck stub.
- Added column on Additional Income Report to show 'quantity' for number of miles with mileage or number of pieces for piecework.
- Option to Print Multiple reports at once instead of having to go to the individual reports and printing one at a time.
- Added the ability to create “Employer” checks in January of the next calendar year, based on taxes from the current calendar year.
- Updated W2 forms, 940, 941, 943 & 944 for 2019 tax filings.
- Updated Accrued Hours to allow for a carry-over date to be defined by the employer.