8am - 5pm MT, Monday-Thursday
8am - 4pm MT Friday
CheckMark Payroll Updates
- Software Demo
- Why CheckMark
- Pricing Plans
- 2019 Update
Payroll 2019 Update Includes
Your CheckMark Payroll software includes many valuable features and enhancements. For one low annual fee, we monitor and integrate the most up-to-date IRS tax forms, state and federal tax tables provide technical support, and program patches. We highly recommend keeping your software up-to-date to ensure compliance with the IRS and state mandates.
Payroll Update 2019Update Now
- On Calculate pay window, added new field to add all incomes and gives a total for Gross Wages below that section of the window.
- Added the ability to import hours by department into the Distribute Hours window.
- Added option to show Employer Match on paycheck stub.
- Added column on Additional Income Report to show 'quantity' for number of miles with mileage or number of pieces for piecework.
- Option to Print Multiple reports at once instead of having to go to the individual reports and printing one at a time.
- Added the ability to create “Employer” checks in January of the next calendar year, based on taxes from the current calendar year.
- Updated W2 forms, 940, 941, 943 & 944 for 2019 tax filings.
- Updated Accrued Hours to allow for a carry-over date to be defined by the employer.