CheckMark MultiLedger New Features
MultiLedger 9.0 Enhancements & New Features
- Expanded the dates that MultiLedger looks for duplicate documents. It now includes the full calendar year if preference is checked.
- New option to print zero balance accounts on the Balance Sheet and Income Statement Reports.
- Notes setup in Customers and Vendors show in a bolder font on the journals.
- Added more sort options to the Recurring screen. The default sorts by due date and can now also sort by the name or description columns.
- Updated 1099 forms for 2018 tax filing.
Take Control of your Accounting Now
Desktop Accounting Software designed and built for small businesses
Download Demo Now